Front of House & Customer Service
How to apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Do you take pride in offering exceptional customer service? Do you enjoy preparing food and drinks? Do you hope to work in a fun, fast paced environment?
· Gratify is a family run Penticton business that produces delicious, nutritious food.
· We’re seeking to hire a full time customer service person for our front-of-house.
· Beginning wage: $16.50/hr (+ depending on experience) + tips & vacation pay
· Hourly wage increase can be discussed after 90 day probation period.
· 40% discount on house-made food & drink.
Work Hours and Environment:
· Daytime Hours, Part-time available.
· Tuesday-Saturday 9:30am-5:30pm, beginning May 2022
· Located at 544 Main Street, Penticton, BC.
· Café setting.
· Fast-paced, fun, team-oriented, mission-driven culture.
· Room to grow within organization.
· Maintain a clean and Foodsafe café.
· Provide customer service and point of sale for a variety of items.
· Create a welcoming environment and connect with customers.
· Prepare customer orders for paninis, soups, snacks, cake slices, blended smoothies, coffee, tea, etc.
· Maintain a clean work station, and reset tables between customers.
· Fold boxes, cut parchment paper, pre-portion smoothie mixes, refill snack display trays, daily monitoring of fridge/freezer temperatures, wash dishes in between customers, etc.
· Accept payments using iPad via TouchBistro.
· Close and reset the shop with the help of the team.
· Work towards performing end of day cashout.
· Communicate challenges and obstacles to Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Preferred: Food industry and/or customer service industry experience.
· Dedicated to customer service.
· Valid Foodsafe certificate preferred but not required.
· Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
· Open to taking directions, multitask, learn quickly, and adhere to standard operating procedures.
· Driven individual who can get behind Gratify’s health-conscious mission.
· Able to be on your feet throughout the day.
· Able to lift 30 lbs.
Start Date: May, 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.50 per hour (+ depending on experience)
Precautions are made followed according to current health authority recommendations.